- Develop software and the supporting infrastructure to deliver business requirements
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Help architect and design solutions, responsible for the productivity of the development team
- Contribute to technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end-states
- Make recommendations for improvements to the existing code base
- Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfers and mentorship to peers as required
REQUIRED SKILLS -
- At least 4 years experience in software development and/or consulting
- Software development experience in React Native, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AWS
VISA REQUIREMENT -
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept volunteers on certain U.S. visas with volunteering restrictions due to complications with work authorization and the possibility of putting one’s visa status at risk. We are currently working towards finding a permanent solution that allows U.S. visa holders to safely volunteer with us, but until then, please do not apply if you are a U.S. visa holder. We apologize for the unfortunate situation, and we hope to allow everyone an opportunity to become a volunteer soon. Please see our visa statement for more information.
- We are based in Seattle, WA (Pacific Time)
- Volunteers outside the Pacific Northwest are welcome but are encouraged to check our location's time difference.
Please apply here and sign up using Volunteer Application form.